Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Snow Days

One of my favorite things about living in the north Texas is that we usually get a few snow days a year. I'm not really a snow person but I am a sentimental sap and there is something about the fireplace crackling and watching the snow fall outside the window that makes my heart pitter patter. Plus living in the deep South means that everything closes down with the lightest dusting of snow. And I love any excuse to cancel all activities, throw on my favorite pajamas and veg on the couch with my family for a day or two.  Plus my kids get so excited, like snow is an extra day of Christmas, that its a little contagious.
 
This was our second time to get snow this winter.  It was the perfect visitor and only stayed for a day. (I'm just kidding.. mostly!)
 
 
 


 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment