Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Science Museum Field Trip

Dylan's grade went on a field trip to the science museum in Dallas back in the fall. Daniel and I have taken the kids to the one in Fort Worth a couple of times, but we had never been to this one. Daniel doesn't usually come to field trips but he is a big ole science nerd (a really cute one), so I knew he would want to come with us to this one. Its not often that either of the kids get both Daniel and I to themselves, so its always special when they do. 
Dylan was mesmerized by all the different exhibits, but I think the Sports exhibit was his favorite. 







Dylan and Daniel are two peas in a pod at a museum. They both like to read every single plack and see every single thing. I like to walk around and do the hands on activities. 



The museum is in downtown Dallas, which was on full display thanks to their multi story windows. I told Daniel these kids are so lucky to be growing up with a big beautiful city like Dallas right at their fingertips. 




My favorite exhibit was a classic, dinosaurs! And not just because Dylan walked around the exhibit holding my hand (though that is a part of the day that I cherished the most). 






The school only had a few hours to spend at the museum before needing to get the kids back, but we were able to drive Dylan home with us, so we stayed for a couple more hours. It was so nice because all the schools left at about the same time and  it seemed we had the whole museum pretty much to ourselves. 






We went back through and did everything that Dylan wanted to do with out any lines. We even did a family lab project, test our DNA. 









I'm pretty sure this was my favorite field trip ever. The museum was awesome and so was spending the day with my favorite boys. 


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Here is another ultra cute and very beautiful shot of the boy I fell head over heels in love with. I can hardly wait to get him on display life size in my home in one of my large format digital picture displays!

    ReplyDelete