Monday, February 24, 2014

Pumpkin Patch

London had a field trip to the pumpkin patch back in the fall. She has had field trips before, but she was so excited about this one. I think because she is getting older and she understands more about what a field trip is (basically a big play date with all her school friends). For WEEKS leading up to the field trip, she asked me "How many more days" at least twice a day. 


Last year, it seemed like she was holding my hand while walking around most of the time. This year, she was holding hands with her little friends and running from thing to thing faster than I could keep up. She's such a big girl now! 




Last year she fell in love with one of the little horses at the pumpkin patch. She has talked about "Daisy" all year long. I was crossing my fingers that the same horse would be there this year and sure enough it was! I can not even tell you how excited she was to be reunited with, as she says, "my pony Daisy". 

I think this is my favorite picture of the day. She was so excited about everything from the rides to the horses to the hayride. She she ran around the whole time with the biggest smile on her face. 

 I love you, little pumpkin.




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment