Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving

I do not know what has happened to me but I only have one single picture of our entire Thanksgiving week. I really don't know what was wrong with me. I have not been nearly as attached to my camera this year as I have in the past, but to have NO pictures of thanksgiving.. I am so mad at myself. I'll do better next year. 

London and Dylan both had thanksgiving feast at their schools. Daniel had to work, so this was the first year he didn't come. The kids were fine with it though because they knew he was going to be off the whole week of thanksgiving to make up for it.  I did bring my camera that day, but only got a couple of pictures of London's feast and none at Dylan's. 


We had a super relaxing week and enjoyed lots of family time. We hosted Thanksgiving lunch again this year. My brother and his family, my mom, and Daniel's brother and his girl friend all came. We had more food than we could have ever eaten and more leftovers than I could fit in the fridge. Lee, Daniel's brother, and his girlfriend, Annie, stayed with us for a couple of nights after. 

Its not nearly as fun to write about with pictures, but we really did have a great week enjoying our family. And don't worry, I did take pictures of Christmas. :)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment